1. Produce strictly in accordance with ANSI or
DIN standard dimension
2. Material: 1045 Carbon Steel/20CrMnTi/
20CrMnMo/ 42CrMo/ 45#steel/ 40Cr/
3. Bore: Finished bore
4. Module: 0.6~8
5. Heat treatment: Harending & Tempering
6. Teeth Hardened: Hardness 55-65 HRC
7. Manufacturing method: Teeth milling/ Teeth
8. Processing:Forging, hobbing, precision
machining, heat treatment, surface treatment
- Main Parameters
Bevel gears are used to transfer motion and power between two intersecting shafts. In general machinery, the Angle of intersection between two shafts of bevel gears is equal to 90° (but may not be equal to 90°). Similar to cylindrical gears, bevel gears are divided cone, tooth cone, root cone and base cone. The cone has a large end and a small end, and the circles corresponding to the large end are called the indexing circle (whose radius is R), the apical circle, the dentate circle, and the base circle respectively. The motion of a pair of bevel gears is equivalent to pure rolling of a pair of pitch cones.
We hold the expertise in manufacturing high-grade Bevel Gear. Fabricated by using highest grade raw materials, these straight tooth geometrical gears are highly acknowledged across the globe for its durability, toughness and high tensile strength.
We also provide customization of these gears as per customer’s requirements.
AvailableC45 Carbon Steel, 42 CrMo, 20CrMnTi,SUS303 ,316 Stainless Steel,Cu,
Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request
Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc
Customer Drawings & ISO standard
Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order
If you are interested in our products, please tell us which materials, type, width, length you request.
North America, South America, Eastern Europe , West Europe , North Europe, South Europe, Asia
How to order
* You send us drawing or sample
* We carry through project assessment
* We give you our design for your confirmation
* We make the sample and send it to you after you confirmed our design
* You confirm the sample then place an order and pay us 30% deposit
* We start producing
* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance after you confirmed pictures or tracking numbers.
* Trade is done, Thank you.